It is very true link building is hard. But is the most important factor for your website SEO. When it’s come to SEO of your website there are some practices and factors that any website owner should know. One of the best factors in search engine optimization is Do follow backlinks building as known as link juice.
If you are completely sure and clear about the do follow and no-follow links, however, don’t worry just check the link to understand both. Dofollow and No-follow.
Some Thing About Do-Follow Backlinks.
There are two major types of backlinks. Do-follow and No-follow.
Do-follow backlinks are actually recommended by search engines to boost your website rankings and trust in search results. While the other no-follow links only can give you decent traffic but don’t rank your website in search engines.
What is blog commenting?
Blog commenting is nowadays a link building tactic that has been around for the top best part of a
decade. Blog commenting is a nice way to build similar links to your site but all most blog comments these days have a “no-follow” tag applied to them.
There are two types of blogs commenting for link building. No 1 is do-follow Luv commenting blogs which allow you to enter your website links with your keywords. and the other type is no-follow
No-follow tag doesn’t rank your website in search engines but it is a great way to get decent referrals traffic.
First, I want to tell you that I am not a very big internet marketer or like a big SEO consultant.
But I still learn something new about, how blog commenting is has been supporting bloggers to rank their website higher in search results. According to my experience and knowledge blog commenting help many websites for their SEO rankings. For newbies, it is a little bit hard to find relevant and high-quality blog commenting blogs. So that’s why we bring a very awesome and 100% working collection 80+ blogs that allow do-follow comments.
Tips To Do Right Comments To Be Quick Approved.
Here are some tips to do right blog commenting:
- Read the Post You want to comment– Yes it is very necessary to read the post that helps you to do right comment according to post. It will help the website owner to approval easily.
- Your Name – always use your real name in the name box. Never use the keyword you’re trying to rank for (e.g. “Wordpress SEO”) as the name as it’ll almost always get caught by
the spam detector and your awesome comment will end up in the trash box.
- Email – use your real email, not the fake one.
- Avatar Image– Don’t forget to setup your avatar pic to email to leave a good impression to the site owner.
- Website box – either use your website homepage or leave this box blank ( I suggest you include your link in the body of your actual comment section).
- Comment Section – this is the most important part: make sure it’s well thought-out
and adds good value to the post. The most important and valuable thought you put into this, the more decent referral traffic you’re likely to get.
Dofollow Blog Commenting Sites List.
The most important content is locked by the website owner. If you wish to unlock the content please share this content with the help of below social icons. Thank you! We only want to improve our social media performance.
Note: Few of these sites need registration of account to do comment. Make sure you have created your new account here. Enjoy commenting.
If you find some links here in this article are not working please inform us in the comment section. We will fix them or remove them from the list. And if you like my work so please don’t forget to share it with your friends, family, and social media profiles.