Commonly you can say that they are the rules and regulations by which one must agree to abide in order to use a website or a product.They are especially required to use of a website.Having solid terms and conditions is very important to avoid trouble and also increase your online business.
You can make/Create “terms and conditions” page by your own self if you have much knowledge.But if your newbie then it’s very hard to create a “terms and conditions” page for your website.There are lots of different third party Terms and conditions maker but they are not for free.Here in this article, we going to tell a free way to make a perfect terms and conditions page for your website.Ok, Let’s Start Now.
Create Free Terms And Conditions Page.
There a website that creates free Terms And Conditions Page.That is Website>Serprank.com
- First Go To serprank.com and register an account here.
- Now Go To Terms and Conditions Generator Page.
- Now You have to fill all required information.
- Here you have to insert your website URL and Email address.
- After Giving all information now click on Create My Terms And Conditions Button.
How To Add Terms And Conditions Your Website.
Adding In WordPress Website.
- Go To WordPress Admin Dashboard>>Pages>>Add New
- Now Copy and Paste created terms and conditions to post body area and make the title of page Terms and Conditions.
- And Publish it and you’re successfully done.
Adding In Blogger Blog.
- Go To Blogger Dashboard>>Pages>>Click On New Page Tab
- Now Copy/Paste Created Terms And Conditions in post body area and Give title name “Terms and Conditions”
- And Publish it and Your Done.
I hope you did it successfully and I hope you like.If you like it then don’t forget to share its social media. And if you’re facing any problem then tell me in the comment section.Bye Take care